WHO WE ARE
Batres construction and the environmental and safety engineering is a local contractor with experience in residential, commercial, and industrial building. We specialized in floating docks, marine maintenance and surveying analysis for flooding and property line investigation. As an environmental company we survey for lead, mold, and asbestos, prepare an abatement plan, and as a structural firm, we specialized in soft building retrofitting.
- Seismic retrofit
- Parking lot improvements and ADA compliances
- Residential and commercial construction work
- Renovation, additions and new structures
- Floating docks and marine construction jobs
- Structural analysis, surveying, and design
- School facilities improvements
- Local government and private-public work
- Storm drain and sewer connection
- All in concrete; retaining walls, patios, foundations, footings, driveways, sidewalks, concrete block walls, structural re inforcement.
- Plumbing, electrical, HVAC, exterior work, landscaping, interior and exterior paint, mold.
- Asbestos remediation
- Lead remediation.
- Mold remediation
- Waterproofing treatment
- OSHA AND CAL/OSHA SAFETY TRAINING AND MANAGEMENT PROJECT.
WE ARE READY TO HELP YOU!
Please, give us a call for an Estimate and FREE advice.